Welcome!

Welcome


Hello flowery readers!

"Welcome, welcome to Flower Pages!
The greatest blog by computer or by smartphone.
Inside you'll experience more wonderful reviews than most people read in a lifetime. You can sip roses from a cup and buy words in a bottle. But before you enter into our world you must remember it's all for fun."

"Caraval" reference, with my own twist on it. Sorry, but I had to, It was too perfect.
But now really, welcome to Flower Pages, the blog in which I talk about books and add flowers to everything.
Paraphrasing the semi-quote on top, on this platform I'm going to review books, give you suggestions on what you could read, keep you updated on what I'm reading and add some fun columns. In addition you'll have flower teas and many many words, because I don't have the ability to summarize. And finally, it's all for fun, in the sense that I'm writing down my thoughts because I like doing it, it's not a job for me nor anything like that.
I'm simply looking for some one to talk to about books, I need to talk about this topic, otherwise I'm going to make my family go crazy by telling them everything I read.

Do you want to embark on this journey with me?



Comments